We review and demo the cheapest climbing treestand on the market today. This video shows you everything you need in order to make an informed decision before you purchase. The Field and Stream Stealth II Climber Tree Stand is a steel tree stand that costs only $100 from Dick’s Sporting Goods from one of their […]
We unbox and assemble the cheapest climbing treestand on the market today. The Field and Stream Stealth II Climber Tree Stand is a steel treestand that costs only $100 from Dick’s Sporting Goods from one of their flash sales. The regular price is $199 (and it was a 50% off sale), so sign up for their emails and get those flash sales! It’s a solid, no-frills budget climbing treestand from Field & Stream. Items discussed are listed below. Check out www.mountainbuck.com for more content.
I would recommend buying the Summit backpack straps and tether bungee for $22 on Amazon to upgrade the backpack straps and tether rope that come standard with this treestand.
– Here is the link to the Summit backpack straps and tether bungee: https://amzn.to/38WnhxM
– Muddy Magnum Pro Harness Black: https://amzn.to/2F6cxRd
– Corona RazorTOOTH Folding Pruning Saw, 10 Inch Curved Blade: https://amzn.to/34ketxO
– Hunters Specialties Reflective Treestand Rope 30ft Heavy Duty: https://amzn.to/2Gv86jk
Field & Stream Stealth II Climber Treestand: https://www.dickssportinggoods.com/p/field-stream-stealth-ii-climber-treestand-19fnsufsstlthclmbtsb/19fnsufsstlthclmbtsb
Delicious deer ribs cooked on the grill. I use 4-3-2-1 rub and grilled on indirect heat for two hours. Added in some sweet and tangy BBQ sauce for that extra boost of flavor.
Duane and Norm go head to head with their crossbows to see who can hit that 100 yard target first. It’s the Centerpoint Sniper 370 up against the Carbon Express X-Force in a battle to 100 yards. We dialed our crossbows in at 60 yards, moved back to 80 yards until we started the challenge at the full 100 yards. Items used are listed below. Check out www.mountainbuck.com for more content.
CenterPoint AXCS185CK Sniper 370 Crossbow Package, Camouflage: https://amzn.to/2FnfY69
Carbon Express Piledriver Crossbolt 20in. Moon 6pk 52140: https://amzn.to/2SN92lR
Carbon Express X-Force Blade RTH Crossbow Package: https://cabelas.xhuc.net/c/2516024/132065/2623?prodsku=2421663&u=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.cabelas.com%2Fshop%2Fen%2Fcarbon-express-x-force-blade-rth-crossbow-package&intsrc=PUI1_895
Watch the Halloween 2020 Mountain Buck Harvest as I use Rage X 2-Blade Mechanical Broadheads, Carbon Express Piledriver bolts and the Centerpoint Sniper 370 to take this 8 point buck. It was a full moon on Halloween with perfect conditions as this beautiful buck came into the food plot to eat. Items used are listed below.
Check out my food plot video here: https://youtu.be/0uTVs8qH_iQ
– CenterPoint Sniper 370 Crossbow Package, Camouflage https://amzn.to/33eLzyz
– Rage Crossbow X, 2-Blade Archery Arrow Broadhead, 100 or 125 Grain with Shock Collar Technology (3-Pack) https://amzn.to/3k3KpwC
– Carbon Express Piledriver Crossbolt 20in. Moon 6pk 52140: https://amzn.to/2SN92lR
– Tink’s Scent Bombs: https://amzn.to/2ZWuY1K
– Code Blue Whitetail Doe Estrous: https://amzn.to/3cmnj1Y
– Evolved Habitats Harvest Throw and Gro, 5-Lbs: https://amzn.to/32ubeEv
– Code Blue Grave Digger Scrape Mate 12 oz: https://amzn.to/321HbTY
– Vortex Optics Crossfire HD 10×50 Binoculars: https://amzn.to/3mTOyVJ
– Rage Crossbow X, 2-Blade Broadhead https://cabelas.xhuc.net/c/2516024/132065/2623?prodsku=2011317&u=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.cabelas.com%2Fshop%2Fen%2Frage-crossbow-x-broadheads&intsrc=PUI1_895
– Carbon Express Piledriver Crossbolt 20in – https://cabelas.xhuc.net/c/2516024/132065/2623?prodsku=2007136&u=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.cabelas.com%2Fshop%2Fen%2Fcarbon-express-piledriver-crossbow-bolt&intsrc=PUI1_895
– Tink’s #69 Doe in Rut Buck Lure Deer Attractant and Bomb: https://cabelas.xhuc.net/c/2516024/132065/2623?prodsku=1151134&u=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.cabelas.com%2Fshop%2Fen%2Ftinks-69-doe-in-rut-buck-lure-deer-attractant-with-scent-bomb&intsrc=PUI1_895
– Code Blue Whitetail Doe Estrus Urine – Deer Attractant – 1 oz. https://cabelas.xhuc.net/c/2516024/132065/2623?prodsku=831725&u=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.cabelas.com%2Fshop%2Fen%2Fcode-blue-whitetail-doe-estrus-urine-deer-attractant&intsrc=PUI1_895
– Grave Digger Scrape Mate: https://cabelas.xhuc.net/c/2516024/132065/2623?prodsku=5071605&u=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.cabelas.com%2Fshop%2Fen%2Fcode-blue-grave-digger-scrape-mate-deer-attractant&intsrc=PUI1_895
– Vortex Crossfire HD Binoculars – 10x50mm: https://cabelas.xhuc.net/c/2516024/132065/2623?prodsku=2722103&u=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.cabelas.com%2Fshop%2Fen%2Fvortex-crossfire-hd-binoculars&intsrc=PUI1_895
This video will show you how to preserve the memory of your hunt by using the burial method for your deer head, how to properly bleach the skull without damaging it and how to securely position the European mount onto a creative and artistic piece that will go with any home décor. This DIY taxidermy project is so nice, your wife might even let you hang it in the living room! Items use are listed below.
The Rock Island Armory VR60 Semi-Automatic 12 Gauge Shotgun is an excellent choice for a home defense firearm and it also makes a great turkey hunting gun! It may be an easier gun for beginners to load and operate when compared to other shotguns. Check out www.mountainbuck.com for more content and additional information about this video and firearm.
I made this awesome little hunting blind a few years ago out of a couple IBC totes. Items used are in the description below.
We test out just how bone-crushing the NAP Dark Knight (Dk4) really are by shooting them into St. Louis Style Pork Ribs and a Bone-in Pork Shoulder! Items used are listed below.
We review the ScentBlaster Wicking System with Code Blue Doe in Estrous scent to see what kind of scent dispersal this product can add to your hunting season. We run a noise test and an airflow test to see how this will perform out in the field. Items used are listed below.
Don’t just leave it hanging!
Why leave your wick just hanging there with the scent drying out?
Scentblaster pushes those scent molecules wider and farther increasing the likelihood that it will blow downwind…
…and reach your intended target
We check out the features of the Moultrie Deer Feeder Elite, see how it stands up to bears and find a way to get rid of those pesky squirrels (and save you money)!
The Outdoor Edge RazorLite EDC is the BEST hunting knife you can buy for under $30. We breakdown the features and sharpness of this knife and show you why you’ll never need to sharpen your knife again! Items are listed below.
Outdoor Edge RazorLite EDC with 6 blades
Outdoor Edge 3.5″ Drop-Point Replacement Razor-Blade Pack, 6-Pieces
Outdoor Edge RazorLite – Replaceable Blade Folding Hunting Knife with Rubberized Nonslip TPR Handle, 6-Blades and Nylon Belt Sheath