Use this easy method to drain or siphon water from your pool cover or the pool itself.
Delicious deer ribs cooked on the grill. I use 4-3-2-1 rub and grilled on indirect heat for two hours. Added in some sweet and tangy BBQ sauce for that extra boost of flavor.
Duane and Norm go head to head with their crossbows to see who can hit that 100 yard target first. It’s the Centerpoint Sniper 370 up against the Carbon Express X-Force in a battle to 100 yards. We dialed our crossbows in at 60 yards, moved back to 80 yards until we started the challenge at the full 100 yards. Items used are listed below.
Carbon Express X-Force Blade RTH Crossbow Package: https://cabelas.xhuc.net/c/2516024/132065/2623?prodsku=2421663&u=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.cabelas.com%2Fshop%2Fen%2Fcarbon-express-x-force-blade-rth-crossbow-package&intsrc=PUI1_895
Watch the Halloween 2020 Mountain Buck Harvest as I use Rage X 2-Blade Mechanical Broadheads, Carbon Express Piledriver bolts and the Centerpoint Sniper 370 to take this 8 point buck. It was a full moon on Halloween with perfect conditions as this beautiful buck came into the food plot to eat. Items used are listed below.
Check out my food plot video here: https://youtu.be/0uTVs8qH_iQ
– CenterPoint Sniper 370 Crossbow Package, Camouflage https://amzn.to/33eLzyz
– Rage Crossbow X, 2-Blade Archery Arrow Broadhead, 100 or 125 Grain with Shock Collar Technology (3-Pack) https://amzn.to/3k3KpwC
– Carbon Express Piledriver Crossbolt 20in. Moon 6pk 52140: https://amzn.to/2SN92lR
– Tink’s Scent Bombs: https://amzn.to/2ZWuY1K
– Code Blue Whitetail Doe Estrous: https://amzn.to/3cmnj1Y
– Evolved Habitats Harvest Throw and Gro, 5-Lbs: https://amzn.to/32ubeEv
– Code Blue Grave Digger Scrape Mate 12 oz: https://amzn.to/321HbTY
– Vortex Optics Crossfire HD 10×50 Binoculars: https://amzn.to/3mTOyVJ
– Rage Crossbow X, 2-Blade Broadhead https://cabelas.xhuc.net/c/2516024/132065/2623?prodsku=2011317&u=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.cabelas.com%2Fshop%2Fen%2Frage-crossbow-x-broadheads&intsrc=PUI1_895
– Carbon Express Piledriver Crossbolt 20in – https://cabelas.xhuc.net/c/2516024/132065/2623?prodsku=2007136&u=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.cabelas.com%2Fshop%2Fen%2Fcarbon-express-piledriver-crossbow-bolt&intsrc=PUI1_895
– Tink’s #69 Doe in Rut Buck Lure Deer Attractant and Bomb: https://cabelas.xhuc.net/c/2516024/132065/2623?prodsku=1151134&u=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.cabelas.com%2Fshop%2Fen%2Ftinks-69-doe-in-rut-buck-lure-deer-attractant-with-scent-bomb&intsrc=PUI1_895
– Code Blue Whitetail Doe Estrus Urine – Deer Attractant – 1 oz. https://cabelas.xhuc.net/c/2516024/132065/2623?prodsku=831725&u=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.cabelas.com%2Fshop%2Fen%2Fcode-blue-whitetail-doe-estrus-urine-deer-attractant&intsrc=PUI1_895
– Grave Digger Scrape Mate: https://cabelas.xhuc.net/c/2516024/132065/2623?prodsku=5071605&u=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.cabelas.com%2Fshop%2Fen%2Fcode-blue-grave-digger-scrape-mate-deer-attractant&intsrc=PUI1_895
– Vortex Crossfire HD Binoculars – 10x50mm: https://cabelas.xhuc.net/c/2516024/132065/2623?prodsku=2722103&u=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.cabelas.com%2Fshop%2Fen%2Fvortex-crossfire-hd-binoculars&intsrc=PUI1_895
This video will show you how to preserve the memory of your hunt by using the burial method for your deer head, how to properly bleach the skull without damaging it and how to securely position the European mount onto a creative and artistic piece that will go with any home décor. This DIY taxidermy project is so nice, your wife might even let you hang it in the living room! Items used are listed below.
They are the Number One selling Fixed-Blade Broadheads on Amazon and have tons of Great Reviews! I checked out the Sinbadteck Hunting Broadheads and gave them an HONEST review. Items are listed below.
The Rock Island Armory VR60 Semi-Automatic 12 Gauge Shotgun is an excellent choice for a home defense firearm and it also makes a great turkey hunting gun! It may be an easier gun for beginners to load and operate when compared to other shotguns. Check out www.mountainbuck.com for more content and additional information about this video and firearm.
I made this awesome little hunting blind a few years ago out of a couple IBC totes. Items used are in the description below.
We test out just how bone-crushing the NAP Dark Knight (Dk4) really are by shooting them into St. Louis Style Pork Ribs and a Bone-in Pork Shoulder! Items used are listed below.
We review the best-selling Summit Viper SD Climbing Treestand. Weighing in at only 20 lbs., this treestand supports up to 300 lbs. with it’s strong aluminum frame. There is a reason this treestand is their best-selling stand for over 17 years. Check out the video to find out why!
We check out the features of the Moultrie Deer Feeder Elite, see how it stands up to bears and find a way to get rid of those pesky squirrels (and save you money)!